Young Researchers of Serbia, in cooperation with project partners and CSO networks, will continue work on monitoring a transposition and the implementation of the EU acquis (under Chapter 27 – Environment and Climate Change) during 2018. The project, supported by SIDA and REC office in Serbia, will have a focus on capacity building, advocacy, and […]
Institutional grant under CSOnnect programme
Arhus center Novi Sad
Center of modern skills
Year of Realisation:
Goal and Project Description:
The institutional grant shall be used for activities related to negotiation for the Chapter 27 in Serbia’ EU integration process. Focus shall be on:
– more efficient advocacy of transposition and implementation of Directives in relation to horizontal legislation, nature protection and waters.
– bigger and organized participation of CSOs in decision making processes for Chapter 27 (capacity building of CSOs, strengthening existing networks and initiatives, gathering new members etc.).
– dialogue of different stakeholders on reforms that implementation of EU acquis brings (planning infrastructural environmental projects, an adaptation of policy documents, financing).
– increasing visibility of YRS and partner organizations in public, growing citizens’ support to YRS’ work (campaign to promote work of YRS and other CSOs on Chapter 27).
– set long-term learning environment for targeted topics (horizontal legislation, nature protection, public participation)
– efficient cooperation and dialogue between CSOs and institutions related to EU negotiation Chapter 27
– developed a mechanism for monitoring implementation of targeted EU Directives in Serbia
– CSO’ advocacy activities supported by citizens
CSOs, local authorities and national institutions
Project Spacial Area:
Republic of Serbia
REC office in Serbia thought CSOnnect programme, supported by SIDA (48 000 EUR)