CSOnnect – YRS institutional grant
Year of Realisation:
Goal and Project Description:
Institutional grant of CSOnnect programme aimed to strengthen capacities of YRS and partner organizations to monitor work on selected topics of environmental protection (Chapter 27) during EU accession process.
– Established 5 info educative centers „Eco contact points“.
– Prepared and distributed info educative material with examples of best practice experiences from EU in nature protection and horizontal legislation.
– Built and/or strengthened capacities of CSOs and local authorities on negotiation Chapter 27, horizontal legislation and nature protection.
– Progress has been made in the cooperation between CSOs and institutions on Chapter 27; coordination among existing CSO network improved.
– YRS, through the process of strategic planning, promotion in cities and towns in Serbia and improved internet presentation, has increased visibility and work.
– Progress has been made in understanding gender issue in environmental protection and the role of women in EU integration process.
– The project contributed to the preparation and promotion of Shadow report of Coalition 27.
– Strengthened cooperation between CSOs on chapter 27.
National and local decision makers, citizens and CSOs.
Project Spacial Area:
Subotica, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Gornji Milanovac, Nis
REC through CSOnnect programme (39.420,00 ЕUR)