YOUNG RESEARCHERS OF SERBIA OPENS CALL FOR DEVELOPMENT OF AN ADVANCED PLATFORM OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS OF SERBIA FOR COMMUNICATION AND EDUCATION: DIGITALIZATION OF CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS, INTEGRATION WITHIN THE EXISTING E-LEARNING PLATFORM AND PROMOTION OF THE EXISTING E-LEARNING PLATFORM for providing service of improvement of Young researchers Serbia’s policies and practices in the field of […]
A new adventure is ahead – exchange of international youth leaders in workcamps over the summer
Twenty trained workcamp leaders embark on the practice phase of the project XCHANGE. Leaders from Estonia, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Czech Republic, Spain and Finland will come to Serbia this summer and 10 Serbian leaders will in turn go to their peers’ countries to lead workcamps.
Their task is not easy, but they have a sending and hosting voluntary service organisations to support them. Their tasks is to:
• create a well-functioning team of 10-15 international young volunteers for the period of 2 weeks in a local community they meet for the first time, in a country other then their own
• to complete a set task in the local community, which must always be of public interest
• to mediate in conflict resolution among the volunteers and among them and local community
• to practice efficient and effective problem solving
• to foster intercultural dialogue, fruitful discussions that help the group of volunteers overcome their stereotypes and prejudices about each other’s cultures and backgrounds
• to ensure volunteers with fewer opportunities equal participation
• to practice environmentally conscious behaviour and assist the volunteers in doing so as well
The XCHANGE project is supported by funds of KA2 under Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission. It directly supports the International Voluntary Service movement that exists for 100 years in exploring new innovative practices. The strategic partner of the project is Alliance of European Voluntary Service Organizations.
CALL FOR SUBMITTING OFFERS – service of improvement of policies and practices in the field of grants forwarding and risks assessments
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OF SERBIA OPEN CALL for providing service of improvement of Young researchers Serbia’s policies and practices in the field of grants forwarding and risks assessments simplified procurement procedure number 56 In the period from 09/09/2020 to 24/09/2020 Young Researchers of Serbia (YRS) will be collecting offers for subjected procurement during the implementation […]